As you are making plans for your well-deserved summer break we want to remind you of a wonderful Summer Professional Development opportunity on July 24-25: NNELL’s Summer Summit! This year the theme for NNELL’s Summer Summit is “Unlocking the Power of Languages.” They have an exciting lineup of early language professionals who are presenting on topics directly related to YOU and what you do! We hope you can join us! So save that date! AND don’t forget that Summer Summit registration includes your yearly NNELL membership dues for 2023-24! Registration will be open soon.
Here is a preview of the topics:
- Using games to accelerate English language learning in your classroom
- CI in the K-3 Classroom through Interactive Storytelling
- A picture can say a thousand words and so can your students
- Introverts, Extroverts, and You: Harnessing the powers of introverts in the K-8 language classroom
- Trends in language teaching. How to be an impactful teacher in today’s society
- EdTech in the Early Language Class
- Minecraft For Education In Elementary Spanish Class
- Teaching à la Carte: 30 Minutes Once a Week
- Speak Up & Speak Out – Getting your students talking more in the TL
- Reimagining Grading Practices in the World Language Classroom
- What you need to know about ChatGPT for the language classroom
- A Window into Social Justice in the Primary Classroom
- Teaching Neurodivergent Learners in the World Language Classroom
- Linguistics 101 for Language Teachers
- The Power of Card Talk in Facilitating Language Acquisition
- Quiet on the set! The best world language learning is about to take place!
Stay tuned to NNELL emails and NNELL’s Social Media. We will be updating presenters’ information soon!