Saturday, March 20, 7 – 9 pm
Our first Trivia Night was on general language knowledge. For this event, questions will be on knowledge of the Mandarin language but the event will be conducted in English.
A fundraiser for the first U.S. museum dedicated to inspiring an
appreciation for the magic and beauty of language.
Can you answer questions like these?
What kind of writing system is used for Chinese?
Which countries have Chinese as an official language?
What are “radicals” in relation to the Chinese written language?
- This is an entirely virtual event
- Recommended donation amount per team $25
- Play as an individual or as a team
- Registered players will receive game rules and instructions
- Prizes given to winning team members